Thursday, October 17, 2019

Life has turned I suppose interesting or boring.


Life has turned I suppose interesting or boring. I don’t know –it’s kind of interesting in the sense, I am feeling energetic. This is the basic that I need to move on; I know some of you say “ One love”. It’s good for you. For me, I think, at this age – not that way. I have some vague purposes and I haven’t yet taken it seriously. When will you take it seriously? I would like to question myself at the early age of 40s. Still, life is going on as it is the way I want.

Seriously, I know what to do. I know the strategy to follow. I don’t know what I am waiting for. Maybe the right time to start? My procrastination still continues. I want to gather up strengths that don’t just befall all at the same time. Silly me? I think I have no utmost desire to do what I want.  If I do, what I want, this may hamper my family? Or I am fearful of a new situation in my life. Yes, Adventurous I should be by doing that. What is that thing that I want to do? Am I clear? Yep, Clarity is required.

Wondering Typhoon! That’s something required to do for what I want. In the long run, I am going to see and feel good for what I will have done. I am sure, that doesn’t stop there. I think it will stop there – The end. The two-minds just come up and duality begins, Ufff. Though this, I am enjoying myself. I like being like this. There is no surety of anything that exists except the sunrise in the east and set in the west. What a life!!

You need a break. Go for a break. Treat yourself but I do this always. What else I need again? The beginning doesn’t begin there and it is a never-ending loop of thoughts! Alas! Procrastinations – how can I win? How can I continue to exist? Frankly, I haven’t yet thought about the future self of being myself that how will be my life at the age of 60 or 70s. Come on that’s tooo far, how about 55?

No comments:

Post a Comment