Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Life at 48 ending soon

 Currently, my life at late 48 will soon become 49, just two and half months left to be on my ending of days of forties soon. I am living with my wife and a son in an old home where we found peace from noises, heartaches, jealousy, and fear. I should say " fear" because  I am afraid of things that could damage my wife and a only son. They were so much troubled in where we left to stay. It has been now 2 years or more living here in the old home. At last, we are feeling peace, there is no doubt about it.

I'm concerned about my body weights which is 95 kg at this age. I don't feel heavy still but this is getting too much. I need to cut down foods or change the pattern of eating habits. Does the weight increased because I am happy and content? I really don't know this. My daily movements are fine. 

Last months on March, one of my old school friend visited my house and suggested to exercise as he advised and demonstrated some moving legs exercises to me on his visit. He is a physiotherapist by profession. It was his second visit to me ever in life time. When I did his exercises, I felt little relief on movements. I should continue to do it. He suggested to do whenever it's easy for me to do and don't strain and make an obligation. This is the way as he suggested.

This year of English calender, I graduated finally my Masters. Hoping to continue study on my pace and climb the ladder up what comes next. My second thoughts suggested me to learn yet another foreign language for my own benefits. I should make a try at least, lets see. I would like to make contacts with foreigners and talk to them which I like most doing this. I don't know why. May be I am searching for something in them. "Searching and Searching." The search never ends? I feel the world is so big and full of opportunities. The only thing I need is the right person. Believe me or not but it is true in case of me. A very true. Even I succeeded to take a tour guide licence for the service of them lol. 

Basically I think to meet an foreigner I guess. But I am not yet able to find a single tourist to attract once I get the licence. This is getting too good to be true lol. You can't tell everything to everybody. I should know this. My approach to everyone is very similar and equal. By this way, I am a very simple man, I feel. I can't hide, this is my true nature I guess.

My future projection has to be clear as I have very less times left to step on 50s. The journey continues. Today is May day and I feel like writing on my blog again. Thanks for everything. Until next time. See you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment