Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Life begins at 40s - Yes just has begun to see what world has made of up!


Life at 40s -Yes it has just begun to see the world - new world:

Certain things has changed ofcourse but mind is same as before. How many lives do I have been through - I am questioning myself silently. De Verdad, I can remember only my this life's age I had spent. Have I had any Deja vu if I remember in my life? Yes some of them, which I ignored to think thoughtfully. I realized that could be my own time of this life some old days yesterdays I had spent.
My eyes never became fatigue to see the next big thing in the world it sees. Brain on the other hand, of course got fatigue and puts me to sleep.

I have caught up with some direction in my life. It is always the question of my desire what I will want it in the future. Sometimes, the other responsibilities towards life, wife and son, it may get distracted to achieve. But, life never ends there, which I know. Self sustaining income - in other words the self generating incomes: a search of this already begun for some 10 years ago. Yes, that has already become a decade to realize that's the key to live against the world imposed life of rat racing.

Knowledge, achievement, self pride and esteem, social responsibilities, and responsibilities towards survival with standard of living, whose measuring parameters could be different to different individuals at this time of age. Sense of achievement could be different depending upon the perspective of ours towards living life and getting what we want to what extend. Can we aim high at this age? Of course! 

Most of us do career change at the age of 40s. It could be the gradual shift rather than a quick fix shift. Even though the change can be relatively similar with the previous work of any we do. We would have act in spite of fear. act in spite of doubt. Risk bearing attitude matters a lot in this regard. Take it as easy step by step stages of actions. But, I would say again - Think before you leap! Sudden change is always risky and breakable than a gradual thoughtful change at this age!!

Act in spite of fear - Act in spite of doubt:

You need change. If you do, then Act in spite of fear, Act in spite of doubt and see what the world has offered for you. Maintain your body, Be careful with you diet. You might have now already know of your body quite well. Certain things I see that I could do at this age which I have just written down by myself.  I don't know why I always go for the self generating passive income rather than blood sweat earned income. You know what I mean. Act smarter than work harder.
The multi thinking, multitasking, in this chaotic world of lifeless jobs Many won't like what they are doing. Finding a passion of life at this age is  possible even more at this level of high knowledge and experience. The only thing which restricts is the other responsibilities we have to carry out being here in this world. I would say, we could hire someone for what we can't do by ourselves. Puedo hablar es bien!!

I think myself how to conclude now for this title of Life begins at 40s - as it has just begun to see the next other decade of our life and opened up the next biggest level on which I am going to play in this world. I don't like to mention the word Drama to all this what we do in life, but the things we have driven into sometimes meaningful and sometimes not which we couldn't interpret ourselves what we are up to. Although we know all being channelized by our subconsciousness. The decade of 40s is ofcourse the preparation for the next coming decades - Life yet to manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment